Pioneering in collaborative solutions & the future of work, Klaxoon has launched the world's first all-in-one workshop platform : A full suite of collaborative tools to facilitate teamwork.
What's our mission ?
Klaxoon helps company to turn theirs meetings into effective and collaborative workshops : more engagement, participation, inclusion and team productivity.
Launched in 2015, Klaxoon today has more than 300 employees all over the world : Rennes (HQ), Paris, Lyon, Boston, new York and Singapore.
Klaxoon won numerous prizes including 4 CES innovation awards.
Adoptez by millions of teams in 120 countries, Klaxoon has 5000+ client references from SMBs and mid-size companies, to universities, NGOs and public authorities as well of CAC 40 companies and 15% of the Fortune 500.
In order to reinforce our growing international team, we are looking for 2 interns : one for the British market, another one for the German market.
Directly reporting to the UK or DACH Sales Director, as an international Sales Development Representative, you will actively contribute to the development of our expansion in the German or British market by generating leads for our Business Developers.
The opportunity :
- Depending on the market strategy, generate leads for the Sales Team by any means at your disposal : phone calls, emails, LinkedIn
- Proactively reach all incoming leads in order to prioritize them and make sure they are qualified before handing them over to the Business Developers
- Schedule discovery calls with the qualified leads for the Business Developers
- Generate emailing campaigns depending on the industry and personas according to the strategy
- Always be on the lookout for new opportunities and bring new ideas to the team in order to participate to the development strategy
- You are known as a great communicator, you are comfortable over the phone and never back down in front of a challenge
- Teamwork is important for you, go over and beyond for your team makes sense to you
- You hold a “Bac + 3” minimum
- You speak english fluently (C1 minimum) and you ideally speak another language (French or German)
What we offer :
- Hybrid work
- Monthly allowance for remote work
- 75% reimbursement of your monthly transportation subscription
If you recognize yourself, you need to join our Klaxoon spirit !
The Klaxoon Spirit is shared by the Interactive Team and is based on 3 key concepts :
Interactive Spirit : We take care to maintain this unique state of mind between passion, creativity and energy. Let's cultivate our differences, encourage dialogue and exchange, share our expertise and innovate every day.
Interactive Spaces : Klaxoon spaces have been designed to enable effective teamwork and provide an experience that reflects our product : simple, accessible, efficient, adaptable and inspiring.
Interactive Times : We encourage exchanges and interactions wherever you are and throughout the year through team rituals and collective workshops.
We are commited to equal employment opportunity regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin or academy background.